OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Lethal Looks, Ferocious Tone: The EVH 5150III 50W EL34 Guitar Amplifier Head
Independent volume and gain control for all three channels has arrived with the 5150III 50W EL34 head. Experience total control, along with the same lethal looks and ferocious EL34 tone of the 100-Watt head.
The EL34 power tubes deliver signature harmonic overtones, with more dynamic compression and saturation that evoke a more modern â€œBritishâ€ sound, all with the sustain and versatility expected from EVH 5150III amps.
Channel one boasts a more sparkling and compressed clean tone, while channels two and three possess a slightly darker and compressed tone with even more saturation than before. Channels one and two each have dual concentric gain/volume controls, with shared EQ (low, mid, high), while channel 3 has an independent EQ. Other features include a rear-panel resonance control that tailors low-frequency response for all channels and a global presence control.
Wrapped in an elegant gold and black EVH motif, the EL34 50-watt head also is equipped with an effects loop, headphone jack, pre-amp out and midi-in.
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Control Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 50 watts
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Cabinet Material: Birch Ply
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Black Powder Coated Caps
- Grille Cloth: N/A
- Total Impedance: 4, 8, or 16 ohms
- Power Tubes: 2 x JJ EL34 Matched
- Preamp Tubes: 7 x JJ ECC83S (12AX7)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89044
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device