OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Play With Speed, Size, And Intensity With TheÂ EVH Wolfgang Special Electric Guitar
Road-tested in arenas around the world, the Wolfgang Special is a purebred music-making machine, designed with stunning style, giant sound and high-speed playability.
The Wolfgang Special features a basswood body with an arched top and a robust graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn maple neck. The neck is carved and rolled to Eddie Van Halen's exacting specifications and features a hand-rubbed urethane back finish. Primed for high performance, energetic riffing and blazing leads, the 12"-16" compound radius maple fingerboard has 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays. Truss rod adjustments have also never been easier thanks to a spoke wheel conveniently located at the base of the neck.
A pair of flagship custom designed black EVH Wolfgang Alnico 2 humbucking pickups are mounted directly to the body, providing dynamic yet articulate voicing, as well as endless sustain for powerful chords and melody lines. A sturdy and dependable EVH-branded Floyd Rose locking trem and Floyd Rose locking nut work in tandem for precise tuning even with extreme changes in pitch, while the EVH D-Tuna retunes to drop-D and back with strict accuracy at the flick of a finger, with a low-friction volume control for smooth swells and a high-friction tone control that prevents accidental tone shifting.
Spotlight-ready, the Wolfgang Special is available in a variety of finishes with matching headstocks, single-ply body binding and black hardware.
- Tremelo Arm
- D-Tuna Accessories
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Wolfgang
- Neck Material: Bolt-On Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Wolfgang Backshape
- Scale Length: 25.5 (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose R2 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: EVH-Branded with Wheel
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount Wolfgang Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount Wolfgang Humbucking
- Controls: Volume (500K EVH Bourns Low Friction Pot), Tone (250K EVH Bourns High Friction)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle; Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: EVH-Branded Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo with EVH D-Tuna
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: EVH-Branded
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Black "Speed"
- Included Accessories: Tremelo Arm, Wrenches, D-Tuna Accessories
- Dimensions: 4.60 x 15.20 x 41.90 IN
- Weight: 10.90 LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92591
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device