*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Deliver A Massive Sound With The EVH Wolfgang WG Standard Exotic Ziricote Including A Baked Maple Fingerboard In A Natural Finish
Boasting the style and massive sound Eddie Van Halen is known for, the Wolfgang WG Standard Exotic features all-new exotic wood options for players with distinguished taste.
Offering many of the blazing features as its more expensive brethren, the Wolfgang WG Standard features a basswood body with special "comfort cut" forearm contour for maximum playing ease, along with attractive masked-off natural body binding and an elegant and bold ziricote top. Its one-piece bolt-on baked maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods hold strong against the ravages of temperature and humidity, while a conveniently located spoke wheel at the base of the neck makes for quick and painless truss rod adjustments. Designed for comfortable playability and speed, the WG Standard also features an oiled neck back finish and a 12"-16" compound radius baked maple fingerboard with rolled edges, 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays.
Dual EVH Wolfgang humbucking pickups mounted directly to the body increase vibration transfer, resulting in sustain for days on end. Two domed control knobs have been dialed-in to Van Halen's exacting specifications - the smooth-feeling 500k pots make it easy to find a unique sound while retaining the crisp high-end sparkle of the Wolfgang pickups. The EVH-branded Floyd Rose Special bridge and R2 locking nut consistently keep the instrument in tune through the deepest whammy dives and horse whinnies.
Decked out for playing performance and comfort, the Wolfgang WG Standard Exotic Ziricote also features a black headstock and black chrome hardware.
- Body Shape: Wolfgang
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Top: Ziricote
- Neck Material: Bolt-On Maple
- Neck Shape: Wolfgang Backshape, 0.790" @ 3rd - .880" @ 12th
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose R2 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Headstock: EVH-Branded
- Neck Plate: NA
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Baked Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount Wolfgang Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount Wolfgang Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching (3-Position Toggle):
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: EVH Branded Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: EVH Branded
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Hardware Finish: Black Chrome
- Pickguard: N/A
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Switch Tips: Black
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.