OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
One of the really nice things about Fender® instruments is that you can change the look of your instrument with relative ease. One of the easiest ways to accomplish this is to replace the pickguard. Fender offers a variety of pickguards in different colors and materials to help you add a personal touch to your favorite Fender instrument.
Fender 10-hole mount pickguards with truss rod adjustment notch. Contemporary-style with no extra holes drilled for vintage-style thumb rest and pickup cover.
Fits American Series, American Standard, and American Vintage models (USA), and Standard and Deluxe Series (Mexico) models. Will not fit 5-String Jazz Bass®.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA2110
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device