OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Touch This Hybrid Animal, Tonal Conviction Will Follow - The Fender 2018 Limited Editon Jaguar-Strat
Luxurious and sleek, with its chrome embellishment and graceful contours, this limited-edition Jaguar Strat will make jaws drop when it turns up in the spotlight.
Fender didn't take just visual cues from the Jaguar. They also took its agile switching system - and melded it with Strat electronics, daring to create a uniquely powerful hybrid system.
SOUND BY DESIGN
Sounding as killer as it looks, this animal has everything that made you fall in love with both guitars! A streamlined alder Strat body is adorned with chrome control plates and a tortoiseshell Jaguar pickguard, adding a blaze of style that's for the bold.
The traditional 5-way switch is joined by a dedicated thumbwheel tone control for the bridge pickup while dual upper bout switches allow position 3 to select either the middle pickup alone, or all 3 pickups at once for a powerful blast of tone.
The matched set of vintage-style single-coil Jaguar pickups are as period-correct as possible and have the authentic sound of the '60s. The 25.5" scale maple Jaguar neck sports a "Deep C" profile, along with a 9.5" radius rosewood fingerboard and 22 narrow-tall frets for enhanced playability, along with a bone nut.
Other elegant touches include a locking tremolo with screw-in arm, polished chrome-plated Mustang bridge saddles, Jaguar knobs, deluxe locking all-short-post tuning machines and "Limited Edition" neck plate.
An arresting guitar with graceful contours, the Jaguar Strat was born to do one thing - make the scene in style. Includes a hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Certificate of Authenticity
- "Limited Edition" Neck Plate
- Thumbwheel Tone Control
- Locking Tremolo
- Hardshell Case
- Model Name: Limited Edition Jag Stratocaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, Candy Apple Red
- Model #: 0176070709
- Series: Parallel Universe
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: Candy Apple Red
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Front, Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Back
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex
- Bridge: 9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button And Screw-in Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jaguar
- Middle Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jaguar
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jaguar
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge And Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle And Neck Pickup Position 5.
- Special Switching: 2-Position Slide Switch To Engage(Down)/Disengage(Up) Secondary Switching Option When In Position 3 (Middle) Of The 5-Way Pickup Selector
- 2nd 2-Position Switch, Up For Neck And Bridge Pickups Only, Down For All Three Pickups On Thumb-Wheel Control For Bridge Pickup Tone
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case
- Dimensions: 5.80x18.70x44.60 IN
- Weight: 20.80 LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91181
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device