*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Become A Rock Icon With The Fender Journeyman '62/'63 Relic Stratocaster #4 Limited Edition In Faded Aged 3-Color Sunburst
Handed down or changed hands through the years, but mostly played around the house, with the occasional jam session or weekend gig. Has been well taken care of over the years but has finish checking, some "friendly" down-to-the-wood nicks and dings, dullish hardware, and moderate playing wear - a very lucky find. Comes With Deluxe Hardshell Case, Fender Strap, and Certificate of Authenticity.
'62/'63 Limited Edition Journeyman Relic Stratocaster in Faded Aged 3-Color Sunburst #4 - Serial # CZ548107
- Body: 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- Neck: Tinted Riff Sawn Maple with '63 "C" Back-Shape
- Fingerboard: Round-Lam Rosewood
- 7.25-9.5" Vintage Compound Radius
- Frets: 21/Medium Vintage
- Pickups: Hand-Wound '60/'63 Pickups with Reverse Wound Reverse Polarity Middle
- Vintage Modified #2 Wiring with Tone-Saver Bleed, 5-Way Switch
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green/Black/Mint Green
- Custom Shop Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.