Celebrate 75 Years Of Fender Craftsmanship With The Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass In 2-Color Bourbon Burst
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas "Leo" Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo's bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass is decked out in a beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish over an ash body with gold hardware. The one-piece maple neck features a Slim "C" neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a "Super-Natural" satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability. Custom Shop '60s Jazz Bass pickups offer vintage-style growl, mid-range and clarity while the HiMass™ Vintage bridge enhances sustain, resonance and stability. Finally, every Commemorative Jazz Bass features special badging with a 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and an engraved anniversary neck plate.
This limited-edition instrument celebrates the world’s most popular bass, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive upscale package.
Includes a custom Inca Silver molded hardshell case with plush Lake Placid Blue interior and a special certificate of authenticity.
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage '70s with Fender® Logo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Dimensions: 6.10x18.80x44.50 IN
- Weight: 23.25 LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details