Celebrate 75 Years Of Fender Craftsmanship With The Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Telecaster In 2-Color Bourbon Burst
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas "Leo" Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo's bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Commemorative Telecaster is decked out in a beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish over ash body, gold hardware and pearl button locking tuners. The one-piece maple neck features a Deep C" profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a "Super-Natural" satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability. Custom Shop Twisted Tele pickups deliver searing Telecaster twang with sparkle and clarity. A top-load/string- through bridge with compensated “bullet” saddles provides superb intonation and versatility. Finally, every Commemorative Telecaster features special badging with a 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and an engraved anniversary neck plate.
This limited-edition Telecaster honors the guitar that started it all, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
Includes a custom Inca Silver molded hardshell case with plush Lake Placid Blue interior and a special certificate of authenticity.
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Twisted Tele® Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele® Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele® with Compensated Brass “Bullet” Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Modern Locking Short-Post with White Pearloid Buttons
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Dimensions: 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight: 19.65 LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details