OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Convenient Ultra Compact Guitar Amp Designed For Your Acoustic Guitar - The Fender Acoustasonic 15 Acoustic Guitar Amp
For the go-anywhere acoustic performer who needs ultra-compact convenience at a moment’s notice, the Acoustasonic 15 is just the right small amp with just the right sound. Perfectly portable, it delivers great tone and features for an acoustic guitar and a mic—ideal simplicity and flexibility for a variety of musical and basic public address uses at small gigs and gatherings.
6” SPEAKER WITH “WHIZZER” CONE
For more effective high-frequency response, the Acoustasonic 15 bears the unusual distinction of being the only Fender guitar amp to use a “whizzer” cone—a small supplementary speaker cone attached to the voice coil of the amps 6” speaker.
For extra ambient depth and shimmer, the Acoustasonic 15’s instrument channel features a built-in chorus effect.
XLR AND ¼” INPUTS
The Acoustasonic 15’s convenient dual front-panel inputs include a standard ¼” jack for an instrument and an XLR input for a microphone.
- 15 watts
- 6” Fender Special Design speaker with enhanced high-frequency response
- Two channels (instrument, mic) with individual volume controls
- Chorus effect on instrument channel
- Headphone output
- Classic Fender look
- VOLTAGE: 120V
- WATTAGE: 15 Watts
- CONTROLS: Instrument Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Chorus. Microphone Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble.
- CHANNELS: Two - (Instrument and Microphone)
- INPUTS: Two - (One 1/4" and One XLR)
- CABINET MATERIAL: 5-Ply 5/8" Lightweight Plywood
- AMPLIFIER COVERING: Brown Textured Vinyl
- GRILLE CLOTH: Black
- AMPLIFIER JEWEL: Red LED
- HANDLE: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- SPEAKERS: One - 6" Fender Special Design
- TOTAL IMPEDANCE: 4 ohms
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA77321