Pick Up This Meticulously Crafted Combo And Achieve Unheard Of Clarity Today - The Fender Acoustasonic 150 150w Acoustic Combo - Tan
The Acoustasonic 150 is Fender’s top-line acoustic amp, perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs a loud, versatile and flexible amp loaded with useful and tonally innovative features. A lightweight amp that produces remarkable resonance and crystal clarity, it features a special voicing control that lets any guitar simulate the sound of parlor, dreadnought and jumbo acoustics. And for acoustic players who double on electric guitar, the voicing control also has blackface, tweed and British amp settings that make a second amp just for electric guitar unnecessary.
- 150-watt stereo power amp
- Dual instrument/mic channels with independent EQ and effects controls
- String Dynamics™ control tames harsh treble notes
- Reverb, delay, chorus, Vibratone and other effects
- XLR line out with level control and ground lift
- Voicing control simulates tone of different acoustic guitar types and electric guitar amps
In addition to their fantastic uncolored sound, many Fender amps come equipped with onboard effects that convey a versatile wealth of tonal coloring, atmospherics and textures. Includes reverb, delay, chorus, tremolo and much more.
For perfect placement of your outboard effects in the signal chain, this amp features an effects loop with dual ¼” send/return jacks.
For even more tonal variety, this amp is equipped with a special voicing control that lets any guitar simulate the sound of parlor, dreadnought and jumbo acoustics with a twist of the knob.
- FOOTSWITCH: Optional 2-Button Footswitch
- VOLTAGE: 120V
- WATTAGE: 150 Watts
- CONTROLS: Instrument Channel: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Voicing Select, String Dynamics, FX Select, FX Level. Microphone Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Select, FX Select, FX Level
- CHANNELS: Two - (Instrument and MIC / INST)
- INPUTS: Two - (One 1/4--" and One XLR)
- EFFECTS LOOP: 1/4--" Stereo - (Send/Return)
- LINE OUT: One - (Balanced XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control)
- CABINET MATERIAL: 5-Ply 5/8--" Lightweight Plywood
- AMPLIFIER COVERING: Brown Textured Vinyl
- GRILLE CLOTH: Black
- AMPLIFIER JEWEL: Red LED
- HANDLE: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- SPEAKERS: Two - 8--" Foam-Surround Low-Frequency Drivers
- TOTAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
- TWEETER: One - High-Frequency Piezo Horn
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details