*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get The Best Of Acoustic And Electric Guitar Sounds With The Fender American Acoustasonic Jazzmaster Acoustic-Electric Guitar In A Natural Finish
The American Acoustasonic® Jazzmaster® represents the next phase of purposeful innovation that drives Fender acoustic guitars. The power of the Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine is sure to deliver true inspiration. From acoustic shapeshifting to electric rhythm tones, this extremely versatile guitar opens a new door to discovering endless sonic possibilities.
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Body Shape: Modified Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Controls: Master Volume, "Mod" Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.