OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Play A Modernized Version Of The Bass That Changed Everything With The Fender American Original '50s MN Precision Bass Guitar - 2 Color Sunburst
Few companies can honestly claim to have changed the world like Fender did when they created the Precision Bass in 1951. By making playing bass easily accessible, it helped musicians find their creative voice and create new forms of music. The American Original '50s Precision Bass updates the playability of this groundbreaking instrument while retaining the original sound and style that changed the world.
The Pure Vintage '58 P Bass split-coil pickup is as period-correct as possible, from the enamel-coated coil wire to the cloth-covered output wires, fiber bobbins and alnico 5 magnets. There's no mistaking the powerful punch of this pickup that helped shape the sound of modern music. Other authentic touches include vintage-tall frets, original-era body radii, vintage-style hardware-including a four-saddle vintage-style bridge-vintage-style hardshell case and a lacquer finish that not only lets the wood "breathe" naturally with resonant tone, it also wears in a distinctively appealing way.
Representing a fundamental shift in musical possibilities, the American Original '50s Precision Bass is the best way to experience the performance, style and tone that made Fender the foundation of modern music.
- Solid Alder Body
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Thick "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Vintage Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.73" (44 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Reverse Open-gear
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Pickguard: Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Pickup: Pure Vintage '58 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045 - .105 Gauges)
- Included: Vintage Tweed Case
- Dimensions: 6x17x51.5"
- Weight: 25.95 Lbs
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89917
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device