A True Classic, With The Latest Refinements- The Fender American Original '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar - Maple Fingerboard, Aztec Gold
When Fender released the Stratocaster in 1954, they didn“ï“ç“ût set out to create a classic - but they did. That Stratocaster“ï“ç“ûs sleek style, articulate sound and plethora of innovations redefined electric guitar and opened up a brave new world of musical possibilities. This American Original “ï“ç“50s Stratocaster maintains Fender“ï“ç“ûs legendary original-era style and ground-breaking tone, while adding modern feel and pickup switching.
The nitrocellulose lacquer finish not only lets the body breathe with its true tonal character, it also ages and wears in a distinctively personal way.
PURE VINTAGE “ï“ç“59 PICKUPS
American Original instruments feature specially voiced pickups crafted to reproduce the authentic sound and performance of individual model years.
THICK -"SOFT V-" NECK SHAPE
The thick “ï“ç’úSoft V“ï“ç’Ñ-shaped neck slightly smooths the sharpness of a “ï“ç’úV“ï“ç’Ñ profile, rounding it out so it“ï“ç“ûs more comfortable for rhythm and lead playing.
VINTAGE-ACCURATE BODY AND NECK RADII
Original-era fans can rest assured every curve and line of the body and neck are accurate to the historic originals.
From the bridge to the string tree and tuning machines, every piece of hardware is just like the original.
FINGERBOARD & FRETS
This 9.5“ï“ç’Ñ-radius fingerboard is slightly flatter than a vintage-style 7.25“ï“ç’Ñ radius, providing a comfortable fret-hand feel. Vintage-tall frets make it easier to bend notes without fretting out.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Soft -"V-"
- Scale Length: 25.5-" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5-" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650-" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '59 Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup Pure Vintage '59 Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '59 Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line -"Fender Deluxe-"
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Eggshell
- Control Knobs: Eggshell
- Switch Tip: Eggshell
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details