OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Modern Recreation Of A Classic With The Fender American Original '50s Telecaster MN Electric Guitar - Butterscotch Blonde
The ultimate blue-collar guitar, the Telecaster launched a musical revolution when Fender released it. Quickly adopted by working guitarists who were enamored with its trend-setting sound, feel and unique style, the Telecaster laid the foundation for modern country, blues and even heavy metal (in Jimmy Page's hands). The American Original '50s Telecaster has all of the authentic Fender touches that made the Telecaster a star of the studio and stage, adding modern feel and pickup switching to this classic guitar.
The Pure Vintage '52 single-coil Telecaster pickups are as period-correct as possible, from the enamel-coated coil wire to the cloth-covered output wires, fiber bobbins and alnico 3 magnets. They even made sure the steel base plates are copper-plated, while the pickups' pole pieces are flush-mounted like the originals. The thick "U"-shaped neck profile gracefully fills the fret hand, while the 9.5"-radius fingerboard will feel familiar to any player. Other authentic touches include vintage-tall frets, original-era body radii, vintage-style hardware-including three brass barrel saddles-vintage-style hardshell case and a lacquer finish that not only lets the wood "breathe" naturally with resonant tone, it also wears in a distinctively appealing way.
The American Original '50s Telecaster is the best way to experience the performance, style and tone that made Fender the foundation of modern music.
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 1952 "U"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '52 Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '52 Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching, 3-Position Blade: Position 1 - Bridge Pickup, Position 2 - Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3 - Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black Phenolic
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89213
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device