OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Classic Professional Sound With The Fender American Original '60s Telecaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
One of the most versatile guitars ever created, the Telecaster is easily at home in any genre, thanks to its flexible sound, alluring style and smooth playing feel. In 1960, Fender offered rosewood as the standard fingerboard wood and launched the Telecaster Custom, an elegant model with a double-bound body and 3-ply pickguard. The American Original '60s Telecaster combines period-accurate sound and style from this electrifying decade with modern, fast-playing feel and pickup switching.
The Pure Vintage '64 single-coil Telecaster pickups are as period-correct as possible, from the enamel-coated coil wire to the cloth-covered output wires, fiber bobbins and alnico 5 magnets. The bridge pickup's copper shielding plate adds some zing to your tone, while the pole pieces are staggered for balanced volume between the strings. The mid-'60s "C"-shaped neck profile gracefully fills the fret hand, while the 9.5"-radius round-lam rosewood fingerboard will feel familiar to any player. Other authentic touches include vintage-tall frets, original-era body radii, vintage-style hardware-including three steel saddles-vintage-style hardshell case and a lacquer finish that not only lets the wood "breathe" naturally with resonant tone, it also wears in a distinctively appealing way.Â
A legendary instrument, the American Original '60s Telecaster is the best way to experience the performance, style and tone that made Fender the foundation of modern music.
- Body: Double Bound AlderÂ
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele with Barrel Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Eggshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Dimensions: 4.90x16.90x51.00 IN
- Weight: 27.35 LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91206
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device