Get An Inspired Rendition Of A Classic With The Fender American Performer Stratocaster Electric Guitar, Maple Fingerboard - Penny
Born in Corona, California, the American Performer Stratocaster delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender-with new enhancements that make it even more inspiring to play.
The American Performer Stratocaster includes the Yosemite single-coil pickups, designed for rich, expressive tones. With flat-staggered pole pieces to increase output and a shellac coating that lets the coil breathe while controlling feedback, Yosemite pickups produce dynamic sounds ideal for any musical situation.
The American Performer Stratocaster also features Greasebucket tone circuitry and a push-pull tone control which adds the neck pickup in any switch position, unlocking new, musically useful tones. The Modern C - shaped neck sports a 9.5 - radius fingerboard that's comfortable for almost any playing style, along with 22 jumbo frets for effortless and accurate bending.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern -"C-"
- Scale Length: 25.5-" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685-" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8-" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Yosemite Singe-Coil Stratocaster
- Middle Pickup: Yosemite Single-Coil Stratocaster
- Neck Pickup: Yosemite Single-Coil Stratocaster
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck & Middle Pickup), Tone 2 - Greasebucket Tone Circuit (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching, 5-Position Blade: Position 1 - Bridge Pickup, Position 2 - Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3 - Middle Pickup, Position 4 - Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5 - Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender ClassicGear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Aged White
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details