*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Bass Made For The Professional - The Fender American Pro II 5-String Jazz Bass Guitar In Roasted Pine With A Maple Fingerboard
The American Professional II Jazz Bass® V draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today's working player.
Fender's popular Slim "C" neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a "Super-Natural" satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazz Bass V single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for.
The American Pro II Jazz Bass V delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you'll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Body: Roasted Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup)
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 5-String High Mass Vintage (HMV), (Strings-Through-Body or Topload)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.