Fender American Professional II Stratocaster - Dark Night- V-MOD II* Pickups
The American Professional II Stratocaster® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration, and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player. Fender's popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish, and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity, and high-end sparkle.
The American Pro II Stratocaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad-ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
American Professional II Series Strat Created With An Alder Body and Rosewood Fingerboard in Dark Night with the V-MOD II* 3 Single-Coil Configuration
Guitar Body and Neck Specifications
- Body- Finish-Gloss Urethane
- Body- Shape-Stratocaster®
- Neck- Material-Maple
- Neck Finish- “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape- Deep "C"
- Scale Length- 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard- Rosewood
- Fingerboard- Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets 22/Narrow Tall
- String Nut- Bone
- Nut Width1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays- White Dot
Pickups and Hardware
- Bridge Pickup- V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat® *
- Middle Pickup- V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat® *
- Neck Pickup- V-Mod II Single-Coil Strat® *
- Controls- Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Bridge- 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm, and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Hardware Finish- Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines- Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard- 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs- Black Plastic
- *About The New V-MOD Stratocaster Pickups
*About The New V-MOD II Pickups
Acclaimed pickup guru Tim Shaw engineered Fender’s New V-Mod II Stratocaster pickups using a proprietary blend of alnico magnet types. Voiced specifically for each position and carefully designed for a top-notch tone that modern players will love, the pickups in this set are calibrated for the best possible performance whether used singly or combined. New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details