Fender American Professional II Telecaster with V-Mod II* Pickups, Rosewood Fingerboard - Dark NIght
The Fender American Professional II Telecaster draws from more than seventy years of innovation, inspiration, and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player. The popular Fender Deep "C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish, and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Telecaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the twang, snap and snarl that made the Tele famous. The new top-load/string-through bridge with compensated “bullet” saddles is our most comfortable, flexible Tele bridge yet – retaining the classic brass-saddle tone and providing excellent intonation and flexible setup options, allowing you to tailor the tension and tone of each string to your liking.
The American Pro II Telecaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad-ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
A Note On The Awesome Pickup Switching Capabilities of the American Professional II Telecasters.
Push-Push Tone Control: When the pickup selector is in the middle position (both Neck and Bridge), you can activate the Push/Push Tone control and put the pickups in Series Mode for a hotter output.
American Professional II Series Tele Created With An Alder Body and Rosewood Fingerboard in Dark Night with the V-MOD II* Tele Configuration.
Guitar Body and Neck Specifications
- Body- Alder
- Body Finish- Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape- Telecaster
- Neck Material- Maple
- Neck Finish- “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape- Deep "C"
- Scale Length- 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard- Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius- 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets- 22/Narrow Tall
- String Nut- Bone
- Nut Width- 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays- White Dot
Pickups and Hardware
- Bridge Pickup- V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup- V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls- Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching- 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge- 3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele® with Compensated Brass “Bullet” Saddles
- Hardware Finish- Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines- Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard- 4-Ply Tortoise Shell
- Control Knobs- Knurled Dome
*About The New V-MOD IITelecaster Pickups
Acclaimed pickup guru Tim Shaw engineered Fender’s New V-Mod Telecaster pickups using a proprietary blend of alnico magnet types. Voiced specifically for each position and carefully designed for a top-notch tone that modern players will love, the pickups in this set are calibrated for the best possible performance whether used solo or together. They are more articulate than ever while delivering the twang, snap, and snarl that made the Tele famous
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details