*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
A Sophisticated Workhorse, At Once Classic And Innovative - The Fender American Professional Jazz Bass V 5 String Bass - Rosewood Fingerboard, 3 Color Sunburst
At Fender, they live and breathe electric instruments. They never rest-pushing craftsmanship to its limits, they design, test and endlessly experiment to create the best instruments on the planet. The Jazz Bass, a refinement of concepts first introduced in the Precision Bass, is the earliest example of this philosophy in action. Evolved for todayâ€™s musician, the American Professional Jazz Bass Fretless combines modern features and materials with Fenderâ€™s craftsmanship and expertise to produce a truly contemporary bass.
V-Mod Jazz Bass pickups are modified versions of Fenders classic vintage pickup designs. Packed with the fundamental Fender bass sound you know and love, these single-coil pickups crank out high-output tone with vintage warmth and the crisp, clear sound that made Fender a legend.
SLIM â€œMODERN Câ€ NECK PROFILE
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a slim, modern â€œCâ€-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section), 9.5â€ fingerboard radius and narrow-tall frets.
NEW FLUTED TUNERS
Wider at the top than the bottom, the fluted shafts force the string windings downward and keep them tight, resulting in a sharper and consistent break angle over the nut, creating increased sustain and better tuning stability.
POSIFLEX GRAPHITE RODS
All American Professional bass necks incorporate Posiflex graphite rods to reinforce against movement that can occur with fluctuations the environment. Embedded beneath the fingerboard, they improve reliability on the road, in the studio or in your home.
NEW HARDSHELL CASE
The Elite Molded Case features body-hugging contours to protect your cherished instrument, TSA latches for increased security and nested stacking ability for easy storage and secure transport.e and secure transport.
- Two Michael Bump-designed V-Mod single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Slim modern “C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 20 narrow-tall frets for familiar playing feel
- HiMass™ Vintage bridge for increased sustain
- Fluted-shaft tuning machines
- Posiflex graphite rods for neck reinforcement
- Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: "Slim C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Bridge Pickup), Volume 2. (Neck Pickup), Master Tone
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 5-String High Mass Vintage (HMV), (Strings-Through-Body or Topload)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz BassÂ®
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details