Get A Low Punch That Carries - The Lightweight Fender Bassman 410 Neo Enclosure
Fender's Bassman 410 Neo cabinet delivers the full, tight and punchy bass sound you'd expect from a 4x10 enclosure, and does it with sparkling vintage Fender looks and a remarkably lightweight design.
Features include four 10" Eminence® U.S.A. neodymium-magnet speakers, compression driver horn with attenuator, lightweight plywood enclosure with classic Fender '60s "blackface" styling and Speakon connectors, removable casters and spring-loaded heavy-duty handles for easier transport. Rated at 1,000 watts program (500 watts continuous) at 8 ohms.
- Four 10" Eminence® U.S.A. Neodymium-Magnet Speakers
- Compression Driver Horn With Attenuator
- Lightweight Plywood Enclosure With Classic Fender '60s "Blackface" Styling Speakon Connectors
- Removable Casters
- Spring-Loaded Heavy-Duty Handles For Easier Transport
- Rated At 1,000 Watts Program (500 Watts Continuous) At 8 Ohms
- Model Name: Bassman 410 Neo, Black
- Model: 2249400000
- Series: Bassman PRO
- Color: Black and Silver
- Type: Speaker Enclosure
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 3/4" White Birch Plywood
- Handle: Two Recessed, Steel Bar Handles
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Speakers: Four - 10" Fender Special Design Eminence® Neodymium
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 20x20x30 IN
- Weight: 70 LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA74153
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device