OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Classic Yet Distinct Style With The Fender Classic Series '72 Telecaster Deluxe, Maple Fingerboard, Walnut
Like its ancestor, the Classic Series '72 Telecaster Deluxe guitar rocks a pair of Fender Wide Range humbucking pickups and a quartet of skirted control knobs. Other features include an alder body, "C"-shaped maple neck with bullet truss rod nut, three-bolt neck plate with Micro-Tilt adjustment, maple fingerboard, large headstock, three-position pickup switch, vintage-style string-through-body hard-tail bridge and vintage-style tuners.
WIDE RANGE HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
The Modern Wide Range humbucking pickups on this guitar expertly evoke the look of the famous Fender pickup design of the early 1970s, as used on original-era Telecaster Thinline, Telecaster Custom and Telecaster Deluxe models.
LARGE STRATOCASTER HEADSTOCK WITH BULLET TRUSS ROD ADJUSTMENT
For 1970s-era authenticity, this guitar features the "large" Stratocaster headstock adopted in 1965 and the "bullet" truss rod system introduced in 1971, when the body-end truss rod adjustment mechanism was changed to a bullet-shaped nut at the base of the headstock.
’70S-STYLE "F" TUNERS
This specialized ’72 Telecaster model features the nicely authentic touch of sealed tuners stamped with the stylized capital "F" from the classic Fender script logo.
- Maple neck with "C" profile, "bullet" truss rod, three-bolt neck plate, Micro-Tilt and "large" Stratocaster headstock
- 12"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets
- Dual Fender Wide Range humbucking pickups
- Three-way toggle pickup switch on upper shoulder
- Four skirted amp control knobs (volume and tone for each pickup)
- Vintage-style string-through-body Stratocaster hard-tail bridge
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm) Number of Frets 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Bullet Style
- Bridge Pickup: Fender "Wide Range" Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Fender "Wide Range" Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Strat Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware: Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 3-Bolt "F" Stamped with Micro-Tilt
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA58422
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device