OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Smooth Vintage Looks And Sounds With TheÂ Fender Custom Shop '60 Jazz Bass Journeyman Relic In Faded 3-Tone Sunburst
Originally released in 1960, the Jazz Bass was a robust-sounding, smooth-playing successor to the P Bass. The 1960 Jazz Bass Journeyman Relic is an homage to this iconic instrument, complete with vintage-style concentric knobs, and for the purists-felt mute tips in the case candy. The two-piece alder body is crafted from tone wood selected for its light weight and attractive grain, and wears a Journeyman Relic lacquer finish, giving it the look and feel of a played but loved vintage model. The fast-playing, tinted quartersawn maple neck sports a " '60 J Bass U"-shaped profile, along with a modern 9.5"-radius fingerboard and 20 narrow-tall frets that grant it a familiar feel. Packed with authentic Jazz Bass tone, the pair of Hand-Wound Vintage Jazz Bass pickups growl with pure power.
Other features include 4-ply Tortoiseshell pickguard, vintage-style J Bass bridge, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and round string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Model Name: 1960 Jazz Bass Journeyman Relic, Rosewood Fingerboard, Faded 3-Tone Sunburst
- Model Number: 9231010234
- Series: Time Machine
- Color: Faded 3-Tone Sunburst
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: 1960 Jazz Bass "U"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: 6105 Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Headstock: Jazz Bass
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Tinted Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Position Inlays: Vintage Clay Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Vintage Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Vintage Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome Relic
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93541
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device