OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Raise Your Grades In Old School Class With This - The Fender Custom Shop 2018 Ltd 1958 Heavy Relic Stratocaster - Aged Sonic Blue Over 2 Tone Sunburst Finish
The Fender Custom Shop first builds then expands the concept of reissue instruments, and it always starts with a meticulously crafted replica, using the same techniques and tooling as the originals.
A pivotal time for the evolution of the Strat, the 1958 model year also ushered in the "new" - now classic 3-color Sunburst, while retaining a one-piece maple neck as standard. Heavily aged to fashion a truly vintage aesthetic and feel, the expert artisans at Fender Custom Shop lend this one a Heavy Relic treatment, providing a decades-worn twist to accompany fresh player-centric features, like a 9.5”-radius fingerboard, 21 6105 frets, and Vintage Modified #2 wiring.
Exhibiting a flame AA quartersawn neck and loaded with hand-wound Strat Fat 50’s pickups, the 1958 Heavy Relic Strat looks and plays like a true classic; add in a two-piece alder body with deep, sleek contours and the single ply Eggshell pickguard, this guitar demonstrates every bit of the once-and-future, classic Strat.
Other appointments include a medium-tinted “ ’59 C” shaped neck, 5-way switch, American Vintage synchronized bridge, vintage tuning machines, bone nut and wing string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Relic Lacquer Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- AA Flame Quartersawn Maple Neck
- 59 Esquire "C" Neck-Shape
- 9.5" Fingerboard Radius
- 6105 Fretwire
- Hand-Wound Fat 50's Pickups
- Tweed Hardshell Case
- Limited Edition Certificate And Decal
- Name: Fender Custom Shop 1958 Heavy Relic Stratocaster
- Model Number: 9235000773
- Series: 2018 Summer Event Limited
- Color: Aged Sonic Blue Over 2 Tone Sunburst
- Serial Number: CZ536403
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Select Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: 1-Piece AA Flame Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: 1959 "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 6105 Narrow Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized with Custom Shop "V" Logo
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: 1-Piece Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Fat '50s Reverse-Wound/Reverse-Poliarity Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Fat '50s Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume with Tone-Saver Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Eggshell
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case; Strap; Certificate of Authenticity
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90736
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device