Get A Deliciously Stunning Guitar With Vintage Inspired Tone - The Fender Custom Shop Ltd '57 Stratocaster Relic In Aged Melon Candy
A recreation of a 1957 Strat, this Limited Edition '57 Stratocaster Relic is for players and collectors who want a vintage style guitar with a modern touch. The two-piece body is crafted from alder selected for weight and grain, and sports a relic'd thin lacquer coat, along with a deliciously stunning Aged Melon Candy color finish. The real magic of this guitar is in the neck and fingerboard; the ultra-stable, relic'd riftsawn maple neck has a Soft "V"-profile thatâ€™s ideal for vintage style yet comfortable playing style. 21 6105 frets complete the neck, adding even more vintage-style feel and performance to this stunning guitar.
Other features include three Hand-Wound Fat 50s Strat single-coil pickups, 5-way switch, vintage-style wiring with Tone-Saver Bleed, Gold Anodized pickguard, American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and wing string tree with metal spacer. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body Material: 2-Piece Alder
- Body Style: '56 Strat
- Body Finish: Thin Lacquer
- Neck Material: Rift Sawn Maple
- Neck Shape: '57 Soft "V"
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Modern Narrow 6105
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Butt Width: 2.2"
- Headstock: '56-'60 Strat
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Pickups: Hand-Wound Fat 50s (RWRP in Middle)
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Bridge:Vintage-Style Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Pickguard: Gold Anodized
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity, Strap
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details