Get Serious Vintage Vibes And Authentic Tone With The Fender Custom Shop Ltd '60 Roasted Stratocaster Heavy Relic In Faded Fiesta Red
With the fast-playing, comfortable feel of a guitar that's seen more than a few stages, the Custom Shop '60 Roasted Strat Heavy Relic unites authentic vintage style and sound with contemporary features. The lightweight two-piece select alder body bears a faded Fiesta Red color, finished with nitrocellulose lacquer to let the wood breathe with pure Fender tone, while the roasted quartersawn maple neck has a comfortable 60s-style "Oval C"-shaped profile.
The trio of hand-wound Poblano Strat pickups includes a reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup, reducing RF- and EMI-induced hum in positions two and four. A five-way switch and modified wiring-including a Tone-Saver treble-bleed circuit-selects pickups in almost any combination while preserving your tone, no matter where the instrument's volume is set.
Other phenomenal features include a 12"-radius slab rosewood fingerboard, 21 Jescar 6100 jumbo frets, American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuning machines with Fender logo, bone nut and vintage-style string tree with metal spacer. Includes a deluxe hardshell case, strap and Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Roasted Alder
- Body Finish: Aged Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Roasted Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: '60 Style Oval "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 6100 Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Relic Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Clay Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Ancho Poblano Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Ancho Poblano Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Ancho Poblano Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge:6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Relic Chrome-Plated Hardware
- Pickguard: Vintage Tortoise Shell
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- Switch Tips: Vintage White
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
- Weight: 8 lbs
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details