Get A Vintage Look And Sound With A Modern Touch - The Fender Custom Shop Ltd '62 Stratocaster Heavy Relic In Vintage Blonde over 3-Color Sunburst
A recreation of a 1962 Strat, this '62 Stratocaster Heavy Relic is for players and collectors who want the look, feel and sound of a real vintage guitar. The two-piece body is crafted from Ash and sports Heavy Relic finish of Vintage Blonde over 3-Color Sunburst. The real magic of this guitar is in the neck and fingerboard; the ultra-stable, dark tinted maple neck has a 60s-style Oval "C" profile that's a comfortable shape ideal for any and every playing style. The flat-lam 9.5" radius Rosewood fingerboard gives a more modern touch while allowing ease and comfortability.
Other features include three Hand-Wound '61/'63 Strat single-coil pickups, 5-way switch, vintage-style wiring, 3-ply Parchment pickguard, American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and wing string tree with metal spacer. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body Shape: '60 Strat
- Body Material: 2-Piece Ash
- Body Finish: Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple Plain Grain
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Tinted Flash Coat Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 60s-style Oval "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Sanko 6105
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Headstock Decal: '61-'63 Stratocaster
- Inlays: Vintage Clay
- Bridge Pickup: Hand-Wound '60/'63 Strat (RWRP in Middle)
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Bridge:American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Nitro
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- Switch Tips: Vintage White
- Case: Deluxe Brown Hard Shell
- Included Accessories: Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93330
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device