OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get True Vintage Tone With A Weathered Aesthetic - The Fender Custom Shop Ltd '63 Stratocaster Super Heavy Relic In Aged Black over 3-Color Sunburst
The Fender Custom Shop '63 Stratocaster Heavy Relic takes you back to a pivotal period in the instrument's history, when surf music was riding high and the Strat underwent some notable design mods. Sparkling tone comes from the three hand-wound '63 Strat single-coil pickups (reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup) with modern five-way switching.
The two-piece Ash body wears a Heavy Relic lacquer finish, giving it the look and feel of a well-loved guitar thatâ€™s seen countless stages, while the tinted riftsawn maple neck is fast-playing and comfortable, thanks to the 60s-style Oval "C" neck profile, 9.5"-radius fingerboard and 21 6105 frets. The trio of Hand-Wound '63 Strat single-coil pickups includes a reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup to reduce hum. Other features include five-way switch, Strat 1/2 Blender wiring, Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and wing string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Thin Coat Lacquer
- Body Shape: '60 Strat
- Neck Material: Rift Sawn Maple
- Neck Shape: '60 Oval "C"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 21 6105 Sanko
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Butt Width: 2.2"
- Headstock: '63 Stratocaster
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Position Inlays: Vintage Clay
- Pickups: Hand-Wound '63 Single-Coil Strat (RWRP in Middle)
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity, Strap
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93220
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device