Get The Classic Looks And Sounds From The 1960s With The Fender Custom Shop Ltd '64 Jaguar Journeyman Relic Electric Guitar In Aged/Faded Fiesta Red
This short-scale (24") instrument, blinged out with chrome appointments galore turned all heads upon its release in 1962.
This Custom Shop rendition, the 1964 Jaguar Journeyman Relic, brings the original into the modern era with slightly "slinkier" playing feel, classic features and unique tone.
The offset, two-piece select alder body wears a Journeyman Relic finish that’s been lightly aged to vintage perfection, giving it the look and feel of a well-cared-for but played throughout the years authentic original, while the tinted, riftsawn maple neck sports a "'62 Jaguar" profile, along with a 9.5"-radius fingerboard with 22 6105 frets.
The Fender Mute Bar is designed for all of your plucking needs without having to palm mute, and the Vintage-style Floated Tremolo with Trem-Lock button guarantees you can get classic whammy sounds without losing your intonation.
Packed with authentic Fender tone—articulate and crisp— the ’62 Jaguar single-coil pickups incorporate the traditional Jaguar wiring that gives it a distinct voice; not only is the famous lead/rhythm circuit (with discrete controls) present, they also included the bass-cutting "strangle" circuit, to shape your tone even more.
Other features include 3-ply Parchment pickguard, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and wing string tree with metal spacer. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Fender Custom Shop 1964 Jaguar Journeyman Relic Electric Guitar - Faded/Aged Fiesta Red
- Model Number: 923-5001-105
- Finish: Journeyman Relic Lacquer Finish
- Serial Number: CZ543128
- Body Material: Lightweight 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- Neck Material: Tinted Rift-Sawn Maple Neck with Rosewood Fingerboard
- Neck Shape: '62 Jaguar Back Shape
- Fretboard Material: AAA Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Nut Material: Bone
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Sanko 6105
- Neck & Bridge Pickups:'62 Jaguar
- Controls: Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone; Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone; 2 On-Off Slide Switches, One for each Pickup; 2 Position Slide Switch for Bass-Cut "Strangle" Circuit
- Pickguard:3-Ply Parchment
- Bridge: Vintage Style Jaguar Floating Tremelo with Trem-Lock Button
- Tuners: Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Wing String Tree with Metal Spacer
- Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details