Be An Icon On Stage With The Fender Custom Shop Ltd '67 Stratocaster Heavy Relic In Aged Seafoam Green over 3-Color Sunburst
By 1967 the iconic Strat had developed into something rather different than its earlier incarnations, gaining a rosewood fingerboard, along with moving from an 8-screw to an 11-screw pickguard. A dead-ringer for an authentic '67 Strat that's seen many sessions and stages, this '67 Stratocaster Heavy Relic combines authentic sound and feel with a few tweaks for modern players.
With a 3-Color Sunburst on the bottom and an Aged Seafoam Green finish on top, this guitar combines two vintage finishes that make it look like it's been played extensively throughout the years. The two-piece body is crafted from alder that was selected for its light weight and attractive grain, and wears a Relic lacquer finish that lets it breathe with pure resonance while wearing in a distinctively personal way.
The tinted riftsawn maple neck sports a comfortable "'60-style Oval C" profile and hosts a round-lam rosewood fingerboard with Mother-of-Pearl dot inlays, and as a special touch for modern players, modern 9.5" radius and 21 "6105" frets. The hand-wound Texas Special single-coil pickups and Vintage Modified #2 wiring offer authentic tone that's easy to refine.
Other features include 5-way switch with vintage white tip, American Vintage Strat synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuning machines and wing string tree with nylon spacer. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Style: '66 Strat
- Finish Type: Heavy Relic
- Top Color: Sea Foam Green
- Bottom Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Neck Wood: Rift-Sawn Maple
- Fretboard Wood: AAA Rosewood
- Neck Profile: 60's style Oval "C"
- Truss Rod: '60s
- Head Style: Large
- Head Decal: '64-'67 Strat
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Butt Width: 2.2"
- Facedots: Mother of Pearl 7mm
- Plating: Chrome/Nickel
- Bridge: American Vintage Strat Relic
- Pickguard: '65-'69 Strat E/B/E Relic
- String Tree: American Vintage w/ Nylon Spacer
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage Upgraded '60s
- Pickups: Hand-Wound Texas Specials
- Controls: 1 Volume, 2 Tone Knobs, 1 5-Way Selector Switch
- Case: Custom Shop Black Hard Shell
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details