*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Some Real County Pedigree With The Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster Including A Pau Ferro Fingerboard In Fiesta Red
Straight from the studios of Music Row in the home of country music-Nashville, TN-comes the Deluxe Nashville Tele, a tonally versatile performer with a unique (for a Tele) three-pickup design. A distinctive entry into the Fender family, this Tele growls, snaps and screams with flexible tone that can match any song. With its original Fender style, customized switching and fast, smooth playing feel, this Tele is ready to command any stage from the local honky-tonk to the Grand Ol' Opry.
Vintage Noiseless Pickups
These pickups produce all the brilliant pristine, well-defined tone of vintage single-coil pickups, with no hum.
12" Fingerboard Radius
This instrument features a fingerboard radius (the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard) that, at 12", is substantially more flattened than both a vintage-style 7.25" radius and a modern 9.5" radius. Feels notably flat even though there's still slight curvature-great for bending notes without fretting out.
Upgraded Modern Bridge
For superior intonation, sustain and ease of adjustment, Deluxe guitars feature modern bridges with upgraded features. This instrument has a string-through-body bridge with block saddles.
Locking Tuning Machines
This instrument features locking tuning machines for increased tuning stability and easy restringing.
Five-Way Pickup Switch
A distinctive three-pickup instrument, the Deluxe Nashville Tele guitar also features five-way pickup switching, delivering a Stratocaster-like control configuration for maximum tonal versatility.
Pearloid Dot Inlays
The fingerboard of this Telecaster guitar is adorned with elegant pearloid dot inlays.
- Single cutaway electric guitar
- Two Vintage Noiseless Tele pickups (neck and bridge); single Vintage Noiseless Strat pickup (middle)
- Five-way Strat-o-Tone switching
- Six-saddle string-through-body Tele bridge with block saddles
- 12"-radius fingerboard; contoured neck heel; locking tuning machines
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Telecaster
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Telecaster
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching (5-Position Blade):
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Standard Strings-Through-Body Tele with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.