Get A Flexible Speaker That Can Perform Wherever You Need It With The Fender Fighter 10-Inch 2-Way Powered Speaker
Experience incredible Fender sound with this affordable, versatile and super-portable powered loudspeaker that's perfect for bands, solo performers, DJs, schools, houses of worship and businesses. The Fighter 10 is equipped with a 1,100W Class "D" power amplifier that provides plenty of power for its high-quality 10" woofer and 1" titanium horn-loaded high-frequency compression driver. Dynamic limiting circuitry continuously monitors headroom and seamlessly adjusts system gain for distortion-free power, even at higher volume levels.
In an especially convenient and versatile touch, Fighter Series speakers feature high-fidelity Bluetooth connectivity for easy streaming of wireless audio from mobile devices.
CLASS "D" POWER AMPLIFIER
Fighter Series speakers are equipped with an onboard Class "D" power amplifier that boasts 1100W of clean, efficient power. Thanks to its dynamic limiting circuitry with continuous headroom monitoring, it delivers maximum power without distortion even at high volume levels.
Fighter Series speakers include three flexible input channels to accommodate a variety of input sources. With XLR, 1/4" and 3.5mm connections, along with wireless Bluetooth connectivity, you can connect to almost any modern audio source with ease. Match your audio signal perfectly to the channel with volume and operating level controls, and easily dial in great tone with the two-band EQ on each channel.Features
- Two-way full-range active loudspeaker with Bluetooth audio streaming
- 10" low-frequency speaker; 1" titanium horn-loaded high-frequency compression driver
- 1100W class "D" power amplifier with active crossover
- Three input channels; two-band EQ per input channel; loop output with subwoofer crossover switch
- Dual tuned-port system for extended bass response; dynamic limiting circuitry continuously monitors headroom to prevent distortion
- Rugged, compact and lightweight wood enclosure with perforated steel grille, protective corners and dual rear handles; 35mm pole-mount socket
- Channels: 3 Channel / Bluetooth Stereo
- Inputs: Two (2) XLR, Two (2) 1/4" and One (1) 3.5 mm
- Bluetooth: Stereo, High-Fidelity
- Output: One (1) Balanced XLR Loop Output
Hardware And Cosmetics
- Cabinet Material: Wood Enclosure With Vinyl Covering
- Handle: Two, Rear Mounted
- Pole Socket: 35 mm
- LF Transducers 10" Cone Transducer
- HF Transducers 1" Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Speaker Type: Powered 2-Way, Full-Range
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum Output: Level 130 dB
- Coverage Pattern: 90 degree (H) x 35 degree (V)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.