Get The Sound And Style Of A Legend With The Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass, Maple Fingerboard, Black
Mean, mean stride. The Geddy Lee Jazz Bass guitar is an exact replica of the tonally singular instrument that Rush's revered bassist/vocalist has riffed away on in front of millions of devoted fans worldwide and on many a mega-selling album. The bass has an alder body; the thin one-piece C-shaped maple neck has a maple fingerboard with black binding and black rectangular position markers. The two vintage Jazz Bass single-coil pickups crackle with life and bristle with the energy. Other features include chrome hardware, vintage-style tuners and a custom High-Mass Fender bridge.
SLIM NECK WITH "C" PROFILE
Geddy Lee’s signature Jazz Bass model has a notably slim neck with a "C" profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) for remarkably smooth and comfortable fretting-hand feel.
BOUND MAPLE FINGERBOARD
The maple fingerboard of the Geddy Lee Jazz Bass is framed in cool black binding.
GEDDY LEE HIGH-MASS BRIDGE
Specially designed with direct input from the acclaimed Rush bassist, the High-Mass bridge on this bass has a cool contemporary look. It also has a lot of metal, which means it has a lot of mass for rock-solid sustain, intonation and tuning stability.
AMERICAN VINTAGE JAZZ BASS PICKUPS
The phenomenal sound of the Geddy Lee Jazz Bass comes from dual American Vintage single-coil Jazz Bass pickups that "crackle with life" and "bristle with the energy."
BLACK BLOCK INLAYS
The maple fingerboard of the Geddy Lee Jazz Bass features stylish black block inlays.
’70S-STYLE STAMPED TUNERS
The Geddy Lee Jazz Bass features the nicely authentic touch of 1970s-style open-gear tuners stamped with the classic Fender script logo.
- One-piece maple neck with thinner “C” profile
- 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, black binding and black block inlays
- Dual American Vintage single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- Custom High-Mass bridge
- Vintage-style tuners
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Switching: None
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: Geddy Lee High Mass Bridge
- Hardware: Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size Medium: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Block
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA57807