Don't Worry About Onstage Performance - This New Fender Hot Rod DeVille 212 IV Has Power To Spare
After talking with literally hundreds of players, Fender now has an upgraded redesign for their Hot Rod DeVille 212. It's been updated with a modified preamp circuitry, an even smoother sounding spring reverb, and updated aesthetics players wanted. The new standard for gigging guitarists worldwide, this hot 60 watt 2 x 12" combo delivers the goods and puts them all away, with hot rodded power - plus performance to spare.
The Hot Rod DeVille 212 IV includes a pair of 12" Celestion A-Type speakers, which provide powerful, well-balanced output with smooth highs, laid-back midrange and full, round lows. The modified preamp circuitry improves overdriven note definition, so you'll have sonic clarity no matter how hard you push this amp. The onboard spring reverb has been modified to add smoothness, so you still get rich, shimmering tone, no matter how much reverb you use. The updated aesthetics include a lightweight pine cabinet, improved control panel texture and graphics, ivory pointer knobs, steel-reinforced strap handle and lightly-aged silver grille cloth, giving it the unmistakable look you can only get from a Fender amp. Reliable, pedal-friendly and flexible, the Hot Rod Deville 212 IV is an ideal stage companion for electric guitarists' needs.
- Name: Hot Rod Deville 212 IV, Black, 120V
- Model: 2231100000
- Series: Hot Rod
- Color: Black
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Control Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer - Ivory
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 60 Watts
- Inputs: Two 1/4" (Input 2 Operates At -6db)
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Pine
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap With Nickel-Plated Caps
- Grille Cloth: Lightly Aged Silver
- Speakers: Two - 12" Celestion A-Type
- Total Impedance: 2 Or 4 Ohms
- Power Tubes: 2 X 6L6
- Preamp Tubes: 3 X 12AX7
- Dimensions: 12.6x20.4x25.4 IN
- Weight: 49.65 LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89158
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device