Get Legendary Tone And Feel With The Fender Jeff Beck Stratocaster W/ Rosewood Fingerboard - Surf Green
From his blistering British Invasion beginnings through his amazingly varied solo career and right up to today, Jeff Beck has made the Stratocaster guitar an integral part of his signature sound. The Jeff Beck Stratocaster features an alder body, soft "C"-shaped maple neck with contoured heel for easier access to high registers, and Fender Special Design dual-coil ceramic Noiselessâ„¢ pickups with five-way switching.
"C" NECK PROFILE
The neck of this instrument has a comfortable "C" profile (the shape of the neck in cross section), sculpted to impart a vintage-style playing feel from Fenderâ€™s first golden age in the 1950s and â€™60s. The most prevalent neck profile shape, itâ€™s remarkably comfortable and is ideal for all playing styles.
HOT NOISELESS PICKUPS
The Jeff Beck Stratocasterâ€™s three Hot Noiseless pickups combine warmth and punch with cutting bluesy articulation, with a screaming high-gain bridge pickup. And with Fenderâ€™s Noiseless design, the clean, full sound is free of hum.
Urethane guitar body finishes are especially strong and durable, and will hold colors with great vividness, sheen and clarity for extraordinarily long periods.
LSR ROLLER NUT
With the strings riding over ball bearings instead of seated in a pre-cut slot susceptible to friction binding and other possible adjustment/repair issues, an LSR roller nut is a high-performance feature that quite literally eliminates friction at the nut for improved tuning stability.
TWO-POINT TREMOLO WITH STAINLESS STEEL BLOCK SADDLES
For superior intonation, sustain, tremolo action and ease of adjustment, the Jeff Beck Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge with modern stainless steel block saddles.
CONTOURED NECK HEEL
This instrument features a contoured neck heel specially designed for maximum playing comfort. Rather than the traditional squared-off heel, itâ€™s smoothly sculpted for comfortably easy access to the upper reaches of the fingerboard.
- Alder body
- Fender Special Design dual-coil ceramic Noiseless™ pickups
- Comfortable “soft C” neck profile and contoured heel
- LSR roller nut
- Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with stainless steel saddles
- Includes Vintage Tweed Case, Strap, And Cable
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: LSR Roller
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Bridge Pickup: Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless™
- Middle Pickup: Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless™
- Neck Pickup: Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless™
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 2-Point American Series Synchronized Tremolo with Stainless Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Locking
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Case/Gig Bag: Vintage Tweed Case
- Included Accessories: Vintage Tweed Case, Strap, Cable
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details