OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Prove That Acoustic Can Rock With The Smooth-Playing Fender Kingman Acoustic Electric Bass Guitar - Black
Decked out in the electric-inspired style of Fender's California Player series, the Kingman Bass delivers the full, deep acoustic projection and comfortable playing feel you expect from Fender. Named for a famous stop along US Route 66, the short-scale Kingman Bass offers a gloss black finish, smooth-playing mahogany Jazz Bass neck and convenient cutaway for easy access to the upper reaches of the fingerboard. This bass is built for one thing, and one thing only-to rock.
Designed for players, this 30â€-scale bass is slightly shorter than others, giving it a slinkier playing feel while simultaneously making it easier to play seated or take out on the road. The Kingman Bass features optimized scalloped â€œXâ€-bracing under the solid spruce top for reduced mass and superior resonance, a Graph Tech NuBone nut and saddle for greater sustain and a Fishman preamp system that makes it easy to plug in without sacrificing the bass's natural acoustic tone. The lightweight mahogany Jazz Bass neck features a comfortable, easy-to-play, slim-taper "C"-shaped profile thatâ€™s suitable for any playing style, and its walnut fingerboard and bridge further augment this instrument's vibrant tone.
With its superb playability, distinctive looks and unmistakable Fender vibe, the Kingman Bass is an instrument for a new generation of bassists.
- Body: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Poly
- Body Shape: Concert Bass
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Jazz Bass
- Scale Length: 30.3" (770 mm)
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Block
- Bridge: Modern Viking
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Gold
- Dimensions: 5.90x15.10x42.20 IN
- Weight: 5.00 LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91611
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device