*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A High Performance Superstrat With The Fender Limited Edition HM Stratocaster In Frozen Yellow Featuring A Maple Fingerboard
The limited-edition HM Strat sports the same unique look and specs that helped the ’88-’92 models compete with the hot-rodded Strat impersonators of the day.
Built in the same factory as the original, the HM (for Heavy Metal) Strat features a thin "C" neck, with unique 25.1" scale, 17" radius maple fingerboard with 24 Jumbo frets for nearly effortless bends and technical fretwork. A Floyd Rose Special recessed bridge keeps everything perfectly in-tune even after the deepest dive-bombs and the high-gain HSS pickup configuration delivers hot humbucker tones in the bridge that can be split for more traditional Strat sounds when combined with the single coil neck and middle pickups. Other features include Gotoh tuners, molded 'F' logo knobs and black headcap with highly stylized '80s-era "STRAT" silk logo.
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 17" (432mm)
- Headstock: Stratocaster®
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Nut Width: 1.66" (42.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Cast/Sealed
- Auxiliary Switching: 2-Way Mini Toggle (Engages Single-Coil Mode)
- Bridge Pickup: HM Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: HM Single Coil
- Neck Pickup: HM Single Coil
- Master Volume
- Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups)
- Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Switching: 5-Position Blade Switch
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.