Get Vintage Sound And Visual Splash - The Fender Limited Edition Jazz Telecaster
They call it show business for a reason - you have to make a visual splash, so Fender made something you’ve never seen before, the limited-edition Jazz Tele. Was it made for surf, punk, jazz or country? Who cares - play whatever music you want on it and it’ll be able to keep up, thanks to the vintage inspired sound, modern feel and sensational aesthetics.
Powered by a pair of American Vintage ’65 single-coil Jazzmaster pickups, this guitar has Fender’s legendary sound. From the lacquer-finished ash body and custom-designed 3-ply pickguard to the American Professional Jazzmaster tremolo and bridge, American Vintage tuning machines and white “witch hat” knobs, every element of this guitar was designed for prime performance and visual impact. The “Mid-'60s C”-shaped American Original Jazzmaster neck sports a 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard for enhanced playability, along with 21 narrow-tall frets and a bone nut. Other stylish touches include a “floral” Fender logo on the headstock and a “Limited Edition” neck plate.
A daring instrument for bold players, the Jazz Tele is your chance to grab a piece of historic Fender style and make it yours. Includes a hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Mid '60s "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Bridge: Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge With Nickel-Plated Brass Mustang Saddles Set To 9.5 Inch Radius And Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo With Tremolo Lock Button And Screw-In Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: White "Witch Hat"
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gigbag: Elite Molded Case
- Dimensions: 6.00x18.50x44.50 IN
- Weight: 21.95 LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91272