*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Play Without Any Restrictions With The Fender Limited Edition Player Series Telecaster In Butterscotch Blonde Including A Roasted Maple Neck
Bold, innovative, and rugged, the Player Telecaster is pure Fender, through and through. The feel, the style, and, most importantly, the sound - they're all there, waiting for you to make them whisper or wail for your music. Versatile enough to handle almost anything you can create and durable enough to survive any gig, this workhorse is a trusty sidekick for your musical vision.
A Rare Feel And Sound
While the Player Series has been available for a while, this Limited Edition Series Telecaster is new to 2020. It comes with a Roasted Maple Neck, and Fender Custom Shop ‘51 Nocaster Pickups.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Roasted Maple, Modern "C"
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Roasted Maple, 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Block Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Pickups: Custom Shop '51 Nocaster® (Bridge, Neck)
- Pickup Switching (3-Position Blade):
- Position 1. Bridge
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck
- Position 3. Neck
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.