OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Sharp Styling And Great Tone With The Fender Montecito Tenor Ukulele
Inspired by the California home of many celebrities, this ukulele’s screen-ready looks and headline grabbing features could only have one name—the Montecito Ukulele. Constructed completely from koa, this tenor-sized uke has a rich, sonorous tone, that matches its sumptuously elegant aesthetic.
The solid top provides enhanced resonance and sustain, along with incredible warmth and well-balanced projection. The Montecito's koa body is complemented by blue-green abalone top binding and a bound back and fingerboard for a refined look. Other features include a no-tie bridge for quick, easy string changes, a bone nut and saddle for superior intonation, an abalone rosette, vintage-style closed-back tuning machines and a 4-in-line Tele headstock for that unmistakably classic Fender look.
Whether you're in the under the spotlight or out in the sunlight, playing your Montecito Ukulele lets you know you’ve arrived.
- Color: Natural
- Body: Koa
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Tenor Ukulele
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 17" (432 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: Flat
- Number of Frets: 19
- Frets Size: Vintage Style
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Bridge: Sonokeling Fender Uke
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Sealed Nickel
- Strings: Standard Tenor Uke
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA86403
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device