OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get 21 Classic Amp Models—Everything From The Renowned ’59 Bassman To Modern Metal—And 47 Different Effects - The Fender Mustang GT 200 2x12 100w Combo Amp
How can a modern legend like the Mustang digital amplifiers be improved? Simple—we do it again, bigger and better with the 200-watt Mustang GT 200. We take seven decades’ worth of experience crafting inspirational tools and use it to add new (and better) amp and effects models while making it easier to use all of this without sacrificing one iota of power. We make it easy to control a studio’s worth of authentic amp and effects models with one finger via Bluetooth and the exclusive Fender Tone app.
We invent the world’s first WiFi-equipped guitar amplifier, making it easy for you to download the latest updates, access Fender artist-created presets, and connect directly with a community of other creative players and music makers like yourself.
We create the Mustang GT 200 digital amplifier.
Packed with 21 classic amp models—everything from the renowned ’59 Bassman to modern metal —and 47 different effects, the Mustang GT 200 can easily recreate classic tones or create brand-new, never-before-heard sounds. We developed new algorithms with even higher fidelity and more realistic response, along with more signal path flexibility so you can move effects anywhere in the signal chain for creative exploration. Program your sounds in the studio on the Mustang GT 200’s large, full-color LCD display and then, with one hand, take them to the stage and deliver the most realistic listening experience possible for any audience, short of inviting them into the control room.
We invented inspiring tone, and our updated amp models let your instrument’s voice and the dynamic nuances of your playing come through, reacting just like the originals to your every move. Lighten your attack to “clean up” your sound or dig in to make it grunt or howl—the Mustang GT-200, its specially designed, tone-enhancing, lightweight plywood cabinet and its pair of 12” Celestion® Special Design speakers reproduce every part of your performance or Bluetooth wireless stream with precision—in stereo. The included MGT-4 4-button footswitch turns the Mustang GT 200 into a truly formidable performance powerhouse, adding hands-free preset/FX switching and looper control.
The easy-to-use Fender Tone app brings convenient, onefinger control to the Mustang GT 200. Not only can you connect to the Fender Digital ecosystem for learning and sharing, you can easily upgrade the amp’s capabilities, adding more power and presets without patching a single cable or plugging in a soldering iron.
One amp for every stage, the Mustang GT 200 is easy for any player but powerful enough to go around the world.
- 200-watt WiFi-equipped digital amplifier
- Two 12" Celestion® Special Design speakers
- Free, exclusive Tone App for one-touch preset access, management and editing
- New models and effects with “spillover”
- Bluetooth audio streaming and control
- Onboard 60-second looper; setlist support
- Includes MGT-4 footswitch for control of presets and effects, tuner and looper access
- Footswitch: 4-Button (MGT-4 Preset/FX Switching and Looper), P/N: 0994071000 (Included)
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 200 Watts (2 x 100 in Stereo)
- Controls:Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Master, Encoder, Three Layer Buttons, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button
- Channels: One
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Effects: 21 Amp Models, 46 Effects
- Effects Loop: 1/4" Stereo - (Send/Return)
- Line Out: One - (1/8" Stereo)
- Cabinet Material: 5-Ply 5/8" Lightweight Plywood
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Black
- Front Panel: Black
- Handle: Soft-Touch Flip Handle
- Legal Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Speakers: Two - Custom Celestion®
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Amp Height: 20.9" (53.08 cm)
- Amp Width: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Amp Length: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Amp Weight: 34 lbs. (15.4 kg)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83081
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device