*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Guitar Fit For All Modern Styles With The Fender Noventa Jazzmaster Electric Guitar In Fiesta Red With A Maple Fingerboard
Combining classic Fender style and dynamic single-coil pickups, the Noventa series delivers powerful tones, modern playability and dashing good looks.
The Noventa Jazzmaster® is an audacious sonic powerhouse - featuring three Noventa single-coil pickups, master volume and tone controls, and a Jazzmaster tremolo - its striking good looks are matched by the midrange bite, crisp highs and smooth lows of the Noventa pickups. The dynamic range of these pickups offers a wide array of multifaceted and robust tones - suitable for everything from hard rock to jazz and anything in-between. A Modern "C" neck with 21 medium jumbo frets and 9.5" radius fingerboard delivers a smooth blend of modern and vintage playability that is distinctly Fender.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Polyester Headstock
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Noventa™ Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender® Noventa™ Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Noventa™ Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.