Get Ready To Rock The Stage With The Fender Player Jaguar Electric Bass Guitar
When youâ€™re ready to hit the stage and begin performing you need an instrument thatâ€™s sleek, powerful-sounding and ready for the spotlight-an instrument like the Player Jaguar Bass. The offset body and smooth playing feel give it modern appeal; the flexible pickup combination gives it a voice thatâ€™s all its own. Designed for creative bassists, the Player Jaguar Bass is ready to take the stage with you at a momentâ€™s notice, bringing authentic Fender sound and style.
Respecting their heritage while maintaining an innovative spirit, the growling Player Series single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup is joined by a clear-sounding, fat Player Series split-coil Precision Bass middle pickup for a one-two punch of seismic Fender bass tone. One volume control for each pickup lets you blend the two to taste, while the master tone knob shapes your tone for even more sounds. The "Modern C"-shaped maple neck hosts a 9.5â€-radius fingerboard with 20 medium-jumbo frets that are ideal for almost any playing style.
Other features include a 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, vintage-style disc string trees, open-gear tuning machines and a four-bolt â€œFâ€-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal-as Fender as it gets.
When you need a bass that has the power and versatility to handle any kind of music, reach for the Player Jaguar Bass.
- Series: Player
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C"
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face (Pau Ferro), Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front (Maple)
- Fingerboard: Maple or Pau Ferro, 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots (Maple), White Dots (Pau Ferro)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickups: Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz BassÂ® (Bridge), Player Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision BassÂ® (Middle)
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz BassÂ®
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .105)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details