Get Classic Strat Feel With Player Focused Features - The Fender Player Plus Stratocaster Electric Guitar In Olympic Pearl With A Maple Fingerboard
Fusing classic Fender® design with player-centric features and exciting new finishes, the Player Plus Stratocaster® delivers superb playability and unmistakable style.
At the heart of this Strat® is a trio of Player Plus Noiseless™ pickups - bright and touch sensitive, they offer classic Strat tone without hum. A push-pull pot on the tone control adds the neck pickup to switch positions 1 and 2 for two sounds not usually found on a Strat®. The silky satin Modern "C" Player Plus Strat® neck fits your hand like a glove, with smooth rolled edges for supreme comfort. The 12" radius fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets facilitate fluid leads and choke free bends. Smooth and responsive, the 2-point tremolo provides classic vibrato effects, while the locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning and make string changes quick and easy.
With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Stratocaster is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Pickup Covers: Aged White
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Bridge Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- Master Volume
- Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups)
- Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Auxiliary Switching: Push/Pull Switch On Tone 2 Adds Neck Pickup To Positions 1 and 2
- Switching (5-Position Blade):
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.