*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Playing Inspired Tone Can Create Something New - The Fender Player Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard Will Follow Your Lead
The inspiring sound of a Stratocaster is one of the foundations of Fender. Featuring this classic sound - bell-like high end, punchy mids and robust low end, combined with crystal clear articulation - the Player Stratocaster is packed with authentic Fender feel and style. It's ready to serve your musical vision, it's versatile enough to handle any style of music and it's the perfect platform for creating your own sound.
Respecting Fender heritage while maintaining an innovative spirit, the power trio of Player Series single-coil pickups are crisp and articulate - it's authentic Fender tone with a modern edge. The "Modern C" - shaped maple neck's comfortable contours and smooth finish are ideal for almost any playing style. By adding a 22nd medium jumbo fret to the contemporary 9.5"- radius fingerboard they've made it easier to express yourself musically. The updated 2-point tremolo design has smoother travel for enhanced playing feel while simultaneously giving you rock-solid tuning stability since there's less friction against the posts.
- Series: Player Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard
- Configuration: 3 Single Coil
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C"
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane On Back; Gloss Urethane On Front
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo With Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Pickups: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And
- Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle And
- Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.