Great Feel, Good Looks and Packs a Punch - The Fender Player Stratocaster Plus Top, Maple Fingerboard - Aged Cherry Burst
The inspiring sound of a Stratocaster is one of the foundations of Fender.
Featuring this classic sound-bell-like high end, some punchy mids and robust low end, combined with crystal-clear articulation-the stunning Player Stratocaster Plus Top is packed with authentic Fender feel and style. It's ready to serve your musical vision, it's versatile enough to handle any style of music and it's the perfect platform for creating your own sound.
Respecting their heritage while maintaining an innovative spirit, the power trio of Player Series single-coil pickups are crisp and articulate - it's authentic Fender tone with a modern edge. The Modern C - shaped maple neck's comfortable contours and smooth finish are ideal for almost any playing style.
By adding a 22nd medium jumbo fret to the contemporary 9.5-" radius fingerboard they've made it easier to express yourself musically. The updated 2-point tremolo design has smoother travel for enhanced playing feel while simultaneously giving you rock-solid tuning stability since there's less friction against the posts.
Other features include master volume and tone controls, a 5-way pickup switch, 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, dual-wing string tree, sealed tuning machines and four-bolt F- stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal-as Fender as it gets.
Own the stage and create something new with the Player Stratocaster Plus Top.
- Series: Player
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern -"C-"
- Neck Finish:
- Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane
- Headstock Face (Pau Ferro), Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss
- Urethane Finish on Front (Maple)
- Fingerboard: Maple or Pau Ferro, 9.5-" Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots (Maple), White Dots (Pau Ferro)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650-" (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Scale Length: 25.5-" (648 mm)
- Pickups: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details