OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Own The Sound That Can Whisper or Wail - The Fender Player Telecaster With Maple Fingerboard
Bold, innovative and rugged, the Player Telecaster is pure Fender, through and through. The feel, the style and, most importantly, that sound - they’re all there, beckoning you to make them whisper or wail to your music's desire. Versatile enough to handle almost anything you can create, and durable enough to survive any gig, this workhorse is that trusty sidekick for your musical vision.
Maintaining respect for Fender's heritage, while loosing their innovative spirit, the set of Player Series single-coil Tele pickups are crisp and articulate - it’s the authentic Fender tone with a modern edge.
The "Modern C" shaped maple neck's comfortable contours and smooth finish are ideal for almost any playing style. Adding a 22nd medium jumbo fret to the contemporary 9.5" radius fingerboard makes it even easier to express yourself musically.
To enhance the traditional twang and bite of a Telecaster, the bent-steel saddles added to the string-through-body bridge aid precise intonation and help your sound cut through the mix - sustaining until the sun...okay, for lack of a valid poetic license, let's simply say this Tele shows off pretty decent sustain.
Other features include master volume and tone controls, a 3-way pickup switch with barrel tip, 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, dual-wing string tree, sealed tuning machines, and finally, a four bolt "F"- stamped neck plate; all of which marks this instrument as the REAL deal, as Fender as it gets.
- Model: Fender Player Telecaster With Maple Fingerboard
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish On Back of Neck, Gloss Urethane Finish On Front
- Fingerboard: Maple 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Bridge: 6 Saddle, String-Through-Body, Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickups: Player Series Alnico 5 Tele Single-Coil (Bridge/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
- Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009 - .042 Gauges)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90626