*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Bass Combo Amp That Can Do It All And Won't Break Your Back - The Fender Rumble 200 Bass Combo Amplifier
For bassists everywhere at all levels, Rumble bass combos are re-engineered to be astoundingly compact, portable, and lightweight, with seismic Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features.
On sight alone, you might not believe that the stylishly diminutive Rumble 200 combo actually pumps 200 watts of pure bass muscle and finesse, but it does exactly that. Lighter and louder than ever, it's built with great features including classic Fender styling, 15" Eminence speaker and compression horn, overdrive circuit, versatile three-button voicing, and more.
At the mere flick of a switch, your Rumble bass amp gives you gritty, aggressive, incredibly rich and satisfying overdriven tone.
THREE-BUTTON TONE VOICING
This Rumble amp lets you tailor your sound with versatile three-button tone voicing, consisting of a high-end-boost bright switch, mid-scoop contour switch, and old-school tube-emulating vintage switch.
XLR LINE OUTPUT
For easy compatibility with external stage and studio performance and recording systems, this bass rig features a rear-panel XLR line output with ground lift switch
HIGH-FREQUENCY COMPRESSION TWEETER
For sweet and clear high-end with focused definition, this Rumble combo features a high-frequency compression tweeter with a convenient rear-cabinet on/off switch.
For optimal performance and signal-chain placement of your favorite outboard effects, this Rumble amp includes a rear-panel effects loop with 1/4" send and return jacks.
For convenient personal listening at any time that won't bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.
- 200 watts
- 15" Eminence speaker
- Compression horn with on/off switch
- Compact and lightweight (34.5 pounds) ported plywood enclosure with removable grille
- Overdrive circuit (controlled manually or with optional footswitch)
- Three-button voicing section (bright, contour, vintage)
- XLR line out with ground lift
- FOOTSWITCH: Optional 1-Button Footswitch: Economy (P/N 0994049000), Vintage (P/N 0994054000), LED (P/N 0994052000)
- VOLTAGE: 120V
- WATTAGE: 200 Watts at 4 ohms (with Extension Cabinet), 140 Watts at 8 ohms (Internal)
- CONTROLS: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- CHANNELS: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- INPUTS: One - 1/4"
- EFFECTS LOOP: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- LINE OUT: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- CABINET MATERIAL: Lightweight Plywood
- AMPLIFIER COVERING: Black Textured Vinyl
- GRILLE CLOTH: Silver
- AMPLIFIER JEWEL: Red LED
- FRONT PANEL: Painted Metal
- HANDLE: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- SPEAKERS: One - 15" Eminence-Designed Ceramic Magnet Speaker
- TOTAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
- TWEETER: One - Compression Tweeter with On/Off Switch
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.