Get Ground Shaking Low-Frequency Performance With The Fender Rumble 210 2x10 Bass Cabinet
For bassists everywhere at all levels who prize a great-sounding 2x10" enclosure with textbook Fender punch, power and clarity, the Rumble 210 Cabinet delivers all that plus great affordability. Re-voiced from previous versions to produce superior tonal detail and low-frequency translation, it also features Eminence“ï“ç“ûËÇÖ’ speakers, a premium high-end compression horn and Fender's magnetic Rumble head-attachment system, which magnetically holds the Rumble 200 and 500 heads securely in place atop it for a perfect pairing.
Rumble bass cabinets produce a superior level of sonic detail and low-frequency translation, with Eminence speakers and premium high-frequency compression tweeters. They're also equipped with a remarkably convenient magnetic head-attachment system that holds Rumble bass heads firmly in place atop them.
For even more secure and efficient coupling between amp head and speaker enclosure, this cabinet is equipped with a Speakon jack in addition to a standard “ï“ç“ûËÇó“å" jack.
HIGH-FREQUENCY COMPRESSION TWEETER
For sweet and clear high end with focused definition, this Rumble cabinet features a high-frequency compression tweeter with a convenient three-position full/off/-6dB switch.
- Rated at 700 watts (program), 350 watts (continuous)
- Two 10ËÇ£“»ËÇ£“ºËÇÖ“æ Eminence speakers
- Compression driver horn with attenuator switch
- Magnetic Rumble amp head attachment system
- Lightweight ported plywood enclosure with removable grille
- A great companion to the 500 combo
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Handle: Two Recessed, Steel Bar Handles
- Speakers: Two - 10" Eminence Ceramic Magnet
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Amp Weight: 39 lbs. (17.7kg)
- Amp Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Amp Width: 19" (48.3 cm)
- Amp Depth: 14" (35.56 cm)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details