OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get This Bass Combo Packed With Features, Made For Bass Players Of Any Level - The Fender Rumble 25w Bass Combo - Black
For bassists everywhere at all levels, Rumble bass combos are re-engineered to be astoundingly compact, portable and lightweight, with seismic Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features. The stylish Rumble 25 combo pumps 25 watts of pure Fender bass tone. Small but loud, itâ€™s built with great features including classic Fender styling, 8â€ speaker, overdrive circuit, mid-scoop contour switch and more. A great practice, at-home and coffeehouse-gig combo for any bassist.v1
- 25 watts
- 8” Fender Special Design speaker
- Top-mount control panel with ivory “soft touch radio” control knobs
- Compact and lightweight (21 pounds) ported enclosure with removable grille
- Switchable overdrive circuit
- Mid-scoop contour switch
- 1/8” auxiliary input, 1/4" headphone output
At the mere flick of a switch, your Rumble bass amp gives you gritty, aggressive, incredibly rich and satisfying overdriven tone.
For easy connectivity with digital media players and other similar devices, this Rumble combo is equipped with an 1/8” stereo auxiliary input.
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.
- VOLTAGE: 120V
- WATTAGE: 25 Watts at 8 ohms
- CONTROLS: Volume, Overdrive On/Off, Bass, Contour On/Off, Mid, Treble
- CHANNELS: One - (with Selectable Overdrive and Contour)
- INPUTS: One - 1/4"
- AMPLIFIER COVERING: Black Textured Vinyl
- GRILLE CLOTH: Silver
- AMPLIFIER JEWEL: Red LED
- FRONT PANEL: Painted Metal
- HANDLE: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- SPEAKERS: One - 8" Fender® Special Design
- TOTAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA80611
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device